Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bienvenue à Bruxelles!

Hi,

Nass isn't the only one who traveled this week, I also went on a school trip to the capital of Europe: Brussels!
I have to tell you, I was surprised. I always thought that Brussels was a dirty and ugly city, I couldn't have been more wrong. Brussels was amazing! Never thought Belgium could have such a beauty, I had the feeling I was in a complete different country.

Enjoy the pictures!



Some building I fell in love with


From left to right: Riet, Vicky and me.

Just a funny piece of art. 

Love the graffiti walls! (Me and Vicky)

The parliament.

Love, Tina.


9 comments:

  1. Heb net ontdekt dat je op mijn school moet zitten, ook in Torhout toch? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, inderdaad :p
      Zit je ook in het 5e jaar? :o

      Delete
    2. nee ik ben nog maar een 4de jaars :D

      Delete
    3. :) En zit je in t sivi of college? Ik in het college ;)

      Delete
    4. Nog een vraagje, ben je Laura of Johanna? :p (ben een beetje verward ;d)

      Delete
    5. Ik ben Laura, Johanna zit in het sivi :)

      Delete
    6. Dus ge zit allebei in Torhout, beire ;) Kga jullie e keer opzoeken op facebook ;d

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete