Thursday, July 12, 2012

Black ☆ Rock Shooter

Pic by  myhilary
Time for the second surprise :D I'm going to do reviews on stuff from now of on too.
(otherwise I have nothing to write about T.T) I'll do reviews on songs, artists, books, films and anime.
Especially music and anime, they're a passion of mine.

Black rock shooter is a popular Japanese game, anime , song,... I've heard a lot about it on the net, so I've decided to give it a try. I watched the anime today. (click here to know more about anime)
 If you have time, but don't feel like watching an anime one week long, then Black Rock Shooter is definitely something for you! It's only 8 episodes long (each 20 mins). The art is much better than the average anime and the storyline is at some parts somewhat complicated, but easy to understand in general!
 The anime is about black haired, cheerful junior-high girl named Matao who meets new friends while her soul, named Black Rock Shooter, in a parallel world is fighting away her sorrow. The story will give you some goosebumps, laughing, crying moments and some scenes to think about. The anime involves action, drama and the daily school-life. It's worthy the watch ;D


Also give the opening song a try, it's a real pleasure to the ear! I recommend the Hatsune Miku version, click here to listen.

Nass

No comments:

Post a Comment