Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crazy-talk, tea and cake.

Allnighters...Yes i'm made for those!! You'd believe me if you saw me. The bags under my eyes are probably bigger than the moon and i guess i just beated voldemort's sexiness. But i regret nothing! 

First we walked outside on those empty streets, ran away from some low-life bastards and screamed "ALIENS" when we saw a spotlight in the sky. After that we ate tons of cake, took tons of sexy-ass webcam pictures and rolled on the ground because we're cool crazy.
In the end Tina fell asleep at 5am, yes a record (for her, i'm used to stay up until 10am). But while she was sleeping peacefully i was actually thinking about a lot of things. And for the first time it included my future. (Yeah, for once i didn't go all "future comes later")
Now i sorted things out for myself and i realized that i was tired of living from day to day, and let everything just happen.
Now I've made a decision that its time to take a grip on my life. I live it only once. And I don't plan to waste it. Because really, when was the last time i did something for the first time? So for me tonight was a new start, a new page in my life, in our friendship, well, in kinda every aspect in my life.

That was the tea talking i guess, or the cake or just my craziness. Whatever it was, it's right. But now, time to rest, enough wisdom for one night morning.
Goodnight sunshine's!


Nass.

No comments:

Post a Comment