Saturday, November 12, 2011

"Look that weirdo is coming"


Sometimes you have to be someone else to realize who you really are. No, I'm serious. I've always been different from other girls around me. For example, I didn't care about fashion,I never liked RnB or pop music, I had more guy friends than girl friends, I preferred to sit home instead of go to parties. Okay stop. I know what you're thinking and the answer is yes! I am human and I do have a life. I just wasn't the average Belgian teenager thank god.

 I would listen to Alice Nine and The Gazette instead of Usher or Kesha. I watched Kuroshitsuji and Jigoku Shoujo instead of Twilight and 16 and pregnant. Instead of meeting new wrong friends, I'd sit in my room and draw. And I was happy. I really was. I had a wish back then. To go to Japan, to live there.
But then came my first love, a boy who changed my life. Thanks to him I started to get a reputation in school, people started to know me and I didn't like being called that "Japan-freak". So I started to change. I thought I became happy, but i didn't. I pretended to be someone I wasn't. I did make a lot of friends and even the freshman kids talked about me. But honestly, I'm not happy. I still don't like pop-music, I don't even like those people who I talk to. I don't like fitting in. I just hate it.

 They say "Once you've lost something you will realize it's value". It's true. I lost myself. And I've learnt my lesson. I am who I am, and I don't give a damn what others think. I am me and no one can change me ;)!! So my message to you, be yourself (even if it's a big cliche) the people who are trying to change you aren't worth your love and attention. Unless you're a junkie who doesn't wanna quit his drugs.

Sleep tight my sunshines ♥
 -Nass

No comments:

Post a Comment