Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cold outside, warm inside

This Monday I don't have to go to school, and unfortunately I'll be spending it under my blanket and surrounded by a billion tissues. Yes it's a very glamours way to spend your day off. The I-have-a-flu-way.

And since the coming week is going to be a really cold, I won't be the only ill one. Here are my tips to feel less cranky and get better fast.

1. Drink a lot, take a whole bottle water into your room and leave it open. So every time you feel like snacking you can drink instead.

2. Drink warm thee, for me it makes my throat hurt less and warms me up when I'm cold.

3. Read a book in bed, since it'll make you sleepy.

4. Sleep, it works better than any pills.

5. Eat fruit and vegetables. They will help your body to fight the virus/bacteria's.

6. Ask your best friend to come over. They will cheer you up and you'll forget your pain and illness

7. Eat soup. Jep, grandma's chicken-soup is magical.

8. Forget your illness. The fastest and most fun way to get better, is to simply to forget that you're sick.

Hope you won't be needing these tips, and if you will hope you'll get better soon!!!
                      -Nass

No comments:

Post a Comment