Sunday, January 15, 2012

Too fast to live, too young to die.


Ever since I was little I've had big dreams. First I've wanted to be an actress, then a pop-star, then a rock chick, then a model, a journalist, a pilot, a spy,... I also had a lot of "country-addictions". Sometimes i would go crazy about a country for example America, England and my biggest addiction was Japan.

I've always been different from other girls and I've always have been changing my mind, dreams and hopes every two minutes. It's good to be many-sided, but you need a goal, a main goal to get through life. And with my changing mind it's quite hard. First I wanted to live in Japan, then to New York, then to London. But like I've said for every problem there's a solution. Here for example it's combination.

Now that i know where I'm going to live later, I still have to figure out what I'm going to do there. Maybe I should be a star, a cleaning-lady, a babysitter, a manger, an artist. I'm still not sure, but we're young. We have time. What about you? What do you want to be later and where do you want to live?

    -Nass

No comments:

Post a Comment