Saturday, January 14, 2012

Turn DONT'S into DO's

They say that in order to defeat our enemies we must first fight ourselves. Because the ones who stop us from following our dreams are our fears, the ones who stop us from living are our doubts, the ones who stop us from being beautiful are our thoughts. We know that, but we don't want to admit. 

And honestly they are totally right. I always make excuses to not do something. I don't work on this blog because my life isn't interesting. I don't start my homework because I'm still hungry after those 20 sandwiches. I don't buy the clothes I really like because they won't look good on me. I eat tons because I'll start a diet tomorrow just like yesterday. I don't go look for jobs because its raining out side. Now you may say that some excuses are properly, that because of them I can't do something. But the point is, they're all just made up. All of them. You can change yourself or the situation, find a solution. In my case I'm just very lazy, and i can make up a lie or an excuse in 0,002 seconds. But those excuses just make things worse, they make things more difficult.

So I've decided to fight my self, the real hero is the one who can face his own mistakes. So from now on no excuses for me and no being lazy, hooray for the new me! What about you? Are there thing you are afraid to face or deny about yourself?

-Nass

No comments:

Post a Comment